Constancia of Ralan
Archduchess of Zeroll, Princess of Hart
“The Mechera call her ‘Xene’, as she refused to speak in the local [mixed] language, preferring the Book-Serulli language she was tutored in. However, the people praise her charity and pleasant nature”
- Eckart of Tirelle
- Child of Olivia of Norton and Ragno-Francois of Molaix (Molax du Hart).
- Siblings with John Glover II, Guiscard Hart, and Melisende of Brandywine.
- With her brother Guiscard, tutored and lived in the Ralanean court.
- All her siblings hold or are married to Dukes or above.
- Chosen by Lucius Pontreas over his choices in the local bride showing.
- Supporter of the Iconoclast movement, anathema to her Cuithbertian siblings. Has invited Iconoclast scholars to the Marshlands for asylum.
- As regent during Guiscard’s campaigns, abolished the Simonist Sanglieterran Brotherhood, seizing their wealth.