Followers of Saint Simon of Wyrmstail, who died by Townsend hands. Accepted as the standard form of Nylism in the Wyrmlands and much of the Riverlands. Main Ideas:
- Adopts some practices from native dragonman culture, claiming that Mistlander interpretation of Human and Divine character is faulty
- Claims that (due to similar military conflicts and morals) the old faith of the Wyrmlands is a misguided Nylism, which is now corrected
- The head of Nylism, the Chair of Brendan, is corrupted by Brendenism
- The Haddist religions are the source of evil in the world, and Brendenism is corrupt due to its dealings with the ‘demon-blooded’.
- Iconoclasts are a heresy, as they let hubris guide them
- Allows for slavery of the impure (infidels, barbarians, but not heretics)