Open questions (really, really outdated)
- What does Anisari want from the Gosteli?
- Who made an attempt on Uberto’s life?
- Who will recieve Roberto Gosteli’s land?
- What went on with Piero?
- Why are the Vettins angry with Janos?
- How can the Gosteli gain rights to arms?
- Is it worth the cost to keep the Black Brothers in pay?
- How can the Gosteli ensure that none of their enemies are
elected high priest?
- Can profit be made from the new feud between Laira and Sanudo?
- Was it wise to marry Maria to the Anjora?
- Whats going on with the Reach?
Things to do:
- Establish restaurant in Denzegk
- Free Abdul al Paddil’s cousin/brother
- Convince Uberto to vote for Metzoses Barbarossa
- Perform raids in Albrete lands under the guise of the Durazzo
- Answer the above questions…
- Work with Bernardo to gain control over the southern Pale Maiden
- Find a way to pay for the wedding
- Talk to Uberto about using Church funds for the wedding
- Work with Maria to plan the wedding
- Deal with the inheritance problem, perhaps talk to Barbarossa.
- Help eliminate the Oberon Prince with Peter Orisini, or not…
- Keep in contact with the Lusignans
- Work at making contacts in the mercantile guild
- Talk to Salieri about jobs
- Investigate the Bel-Thazzar Conclave in Zeroll
- Find spouses for Kallisto and Clara
- Plot to ensure a useful High Priest of the Marshlands is elected
- Find a safer way to travel to Zeroll, or deal with the bandits
- Find out whats going on in Svalos
- Scholarly things: learn about the eastern star, Revis, the bel-thazzar,
magic, religion, the oltec, and more.
- Study music